If you are new to yoga and want to get started on your yogic journey then this is the course for you!
Here’s What You Will Get From The Absolute Yoga Course:
- Five reasons to start practicing yoga right away
- Findings from interesting scientific studies on yoga
- The seven yogic principles for achieving spiritual enlightenment
- How practicing yoga can give you more control over your thoughts, emotions, and life in general
- Improve your flexibility and strength as a gymnast.
- Is flexibility a prerequisite for practicing yoga? reply in (chapter 4)
- Practice yoga to unleash your mental abilities.
- How practicing yoga can aid with weight loss and heart health
- 9 varieties of yoga to choose from (with different benefits & different levels)
- How practicing yoga can improve your immune system (supported by scientific studies)
- Yoga positions to relieve bronchial congestion, common cold & inflammation (chapter 7)
- Here are 9 simple yoga poses to get you started
- 7 positive health effects of meditation
- How to use yoga to consciously meditate
- 9 short suggestions for beginning yoga
With Absolute Yoga Course, you will:
- Start living healthfully now.
- Get gymnast-level strength and flexibility without going to the gym.
- Enjoy the advantages of both meditation and exercise.
- Improve your posture to make yourself look beautiful.
- Strengthening your spine will help you age healthily and pain-free.
- By naturally increasing your immune system, you can live a disease-free life.
- Be more at ease and composed in this busy world.
- Get tranquillity at any time, whenever you desire.
- Improve your sleep at night so that your body can recover properly and feel rested the following day.
- Others will start to like you more if you are happier and calmer.
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Get laser-like focus without caffeine or other performance-enhancing substances
- Remove internal pain and develop your own inner strength
- This yoga course is suitable for obese persons as a beginner guide to in train yoga at home.
- The greatest home yoga training program is this intro to yoga for beginners.
- Learn the science of yoga and its health benefits: stress reduction, pain reduction, and breathing through yoga.
- Understand the mind-body connection and feelings.
- Know the difference between Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Bikram, Kundalini, Yin, and Restorative types of yoga.
- Learn about the advantages of meditation in yoga, How to Begin a Mindful Meditation Practice.
You will start seeing improvements to all aspects of your life from Absolute Yoga in less than 30 days by just practicing daily for 30 minutes.
What is included in the course?
10,000+ word E-book
12 part Yoga Video Course in 1920x1080 Full HD MP4 Format
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – The Science of Yoga and its Health Benefits
- Chapter 3 - Yoga History
- Chapter 4 – Emotions and the Mind/Body Connection
- Chapter 5 - Yoga, Strength, and Flexibility
- Chapter 6 – Yoga and Cardio and Weight Loss
- Chapter 7 - Types of Yoga
- Chapter 8 - Yoga Poses & Better Immunity
- Chapter 9 - How to Get Started Doing Yoga
- Chapter 10 – Preventing Injuries
- Chapter 11 - Yoga and Meditation
- Chapter 12 – Conclusion
16 different video poses in 1920x1080 Full HD MP4 FormatBeginner Asanas Poses
- Mountain Pose
- Straight Legged Pose
- Chair Pose
- All Direction Back Stretch
- Upward-Facing Dog Pose
- Cat and Cow Pose
- Cobra Pose
- Child Pose
- Corpse Pose
- Head Stand
- The Crow Pose
- Caterpillar Pose
- Frog Pose
- Supported Bridge
- Supported Corpse Pose
- Supta Baddha Konasana
This mind map is perfect for 'visual' learners. It outlines everything you are going to discover throughout the entire course. You will have a clear picture of what to expect and absorb so much more than reading through Absolute Yoga by pages!
Complete Check List
This checklist contains step-by-step action plan for you to make sure you get the full benefits of Absolute Yoga. By simply breaking one huge topic into easy digestible chunks, you get absolute clarity inclusive of easy-to-follow action steps!
Download size - 1.39Gb - Zipped.