Release physical, mental, and emotional stress with the help of our Shakti Acupressure Mat.
This unique mat is the perfect way to enjoy all of the benefits of acupressure within the comfort of your own home. Enjoy incredibly deep relaxation with the help of this lightweight and portable mat.
Simply place it on your floor or bed and start receiving the benefits!
Here’s what your experience with using the Shakti Acupressure Mat will be like:
0-1 Minutes: Your body and mind may feel the urge to resist. Keep going!
1-2 Minutes: Blood starts moving to the areas where the spikes meet your body. Take some deep breaths, you’re doing great!
2-6 Minutes: You’ll start feeling the tingles in your skin and then muscles that are signs the acupressure magic is working.
6-10 Minutes: Your body begins to soften and you start feeling warm all over.
10-20 Minutes: Your body and mind let you experience the bliss of the Shakti Acupressure Mat.
1. The Shakti Acupressure Mat is more for relaxing and short term on/off pressure relief, not for long-term use such as while sleeping at night.
2. If it becomes uncomfortable to lay on the mat with bare skin, please try to put some clothing on or place a towel between you and the mat until you get used to it.
3. Due to the difference between different screens and displays, the pictures of the mat on our shop may not reflect the exact color of the item. However, we guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
4. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
5. There several kinds of shape of spike here, so please kindly pay attention when you select and choose the right one you prefer.
Discover more about Shakti Mats by reading our article Unlocking the Benefits of Shakti Mats - A Comprehensive Guide
Material: 18D High-Density Sponge + Plastic + Cotton
Size: Mat Approx 64x41x2 cm & Pillow Approx 34x15x10 cm
Includes: 1 Mat + 1 Pillow + 1 Oxford Bag
Note: There are many spikes on this mat, which provide the acupressure benefits. Please get on and off the mat slowly, listening to your body.
Cleaning Instructions: Hand-wash only. Use lukewarm water and hang-dry.
Not suitable for children 5 and below.